| High Capacity Backhaul
StarLink Microwave Series
The StarLink Microwave Series provides throughput capacity of up to 400 + 400 Mbps (Full Duplex) in licensed bands between 6 and 23 GHz and unlicensed microwave bands at 17 and 24 GHz in a cost-effective and fully featured package.
- Up to 400 + 400 Mbps capacity (Full Duplex) for IP (Ethernet) transmission
- Hitless Automatic Adaptive Coding and Modulation (HAACM)
- Scalable bandwidth (14/28/56 MHz) and flexible modulation order (QPSK-1024QAM) secures link performance
- Ethernet Payload
- Compliant with the IEEE 802.1/3 and RFC standards for various Ethernet functionalities.
- Network synchronization with SyncE
- QoS (Quality of Service) and VLAN for traffic prioritization
- Jumbo frame support up to 9600 bytes, layer-2 switching, auto MDI/MDXI, VLAN, QoS, QinQ, STP/RSTP, RLS
- PoE- one single cable for both traffic and power, with optional Optical GE port
Compact all-outdoor (zero footprint) packet radio solution, combining the advantages of an all-outdoor profile with carrier-grade performance, generates significant CAPEX and OPEX savings.
Network and Element Management include Web GUI, SNMP and Telnet